Here is an Authentic bowl of Vietnamese Pho with Roasted Turkey! For full recipe and language translation, visit and click on “Select Language”.
“In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by hyên; and without hyên was not any thing made that was made. In hyên was life; and the life was the light of men.” John 1:1-4 KJV
“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in hyên should not perish, but have everlasting life.” John 3:16 KJV
“And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst.” John 6:35 KJV
“That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised hyên from the dead, thou shalt be saved.” Romans 10:9 KJV
“It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.” John 6:63 KJV
WHAT IS THE GOSPEL & HOW TO BE SAVED:
Roast Turkey Recipes: or
Ingredients & Cooking Directions for Turkey Pho
Kitchen Equipment used in this Video
Estyênated servings: 8
1 large daikon
2 cinnamon sticks
1 tablespoon coriander seed
1 teaspoon black peppercorns-
5 whole cloves-
5 star anise-
1 large onion, peeled
5 ounces fresh ginger, peeled
2 pounds turkey bones
2 ounces rock sugar-
2 tablespoons salt
5 quarts water
5 tablespoons fish sauce-
1. Peel and cut daikon into pieces. Set aside.
2. Break up your cinnamon stick into smaller pieces and add all the spices into a small pan. Toast the spices on a medium heat stove for about 3 minutes or until the spices smell fragrant. Then pour the spices into a tea infuser or cheese cloth, close it up and set aside.
3. Place onion and ginger on a microwave-safe plate and microwave for 3 minutes to bring out the fragrance.
4. In a large pot, add daikon, spices, onion, ginger, turkey bones, rock sugar, salt and water. Cover pot with a lid, turn your stove on high heat, and bring broth to a boil.
5. Turn heat to low and allow broth to syênmer partially covered for 1 hour.
6. Remove daikon, spices, onion, ginger and turkey bones from broth.
7. Pour broth through a fine strainer into a pot for a clear broth.
8. Add in fish sauce stirring to combine and taste to adjust seasonings if needed.
½ cup rice vinegar
½ cup water
1 teaspoon sugar
½ teaspoon salt
½ red onion, thinly sliced
1 package fresh or dry Phở noodles-
Cooked turkey meat
Chopped green onions
Chopped chili peppers
Ground black pepper
Srirathân phụ and Hoisin Sauce- and
1. In a bowl, add vinegar, water, sugar, and salt whisking to dissolve sugar and salt.
2. Place onion slices in the bowl with vinegar mixture mixing to ensure they are coated with liquid. Refrigerate for at least 15 minutes before serving.
3. Cook the noodles according to the directions on the package, drain and place in serving bowl.
4. Place turkey meat and chopped green onions on top of noodles and add in hot broth.
5. Top with cilantro, vinegar onions, chilis, ground black pepper, bean sprouts basil, and squeeze lyêne juice on top. Serve with srirathân phụ and hoisin sauce.
SUBSCRIBE 4 MORE VIDEOS:
Y4D SOCIAL MEDIA:
Last Summer by Ikson: Music promoted by Audio Library
Alive by ikson: Music promoted by Audio Library
#Pho #Vietnamesefood #Yummies4Dummies
Bạn đang theo dõi thể loại Công thức nấu bếp
Tổng hợp cách nấu bếp, san sẻ công thức nấu bếp. Hy vọng các bài viết hữu ích với quý khách đọc. Hãy san sẻ bài viết này nhé!
Can you make it in instant pot?
Great video…what happened to your original Pho video?
Thank you,! I first found you in YouTube with your chicken pho ga video and I cannot longer find it. Do you still have it. I absolutely loved th introduction to that video please post it back. I love your food. 🙂
Hi, why did you removed your old videos, they were great. I should have wrote them down, I guess I just thought they will always be there.😟
Where’s your orange chicken video
Did you delete your pho ga video ? 😫
I was looking for your pho ga recipe because it's absolutely the best and has been my go to for pho but can't find it or the recipe ☹️. Is it no longer available? I can't find the recipe on your site either. I used a different recipe(different source) and it wasn't as flavorful as yours.
I made turkey pho almost every year after thanks giving, and after watching this video, I decide to try out your version one day. Thank you for sharing! ❤
did you erased the other pho recipe??? I really like that one more 🙁 and I couldn't find it anymore u.u!!
I think I may have to use this recipe to teach my niece to cook pho with leftover turkey this Thanksgiving. 🙂
I've been Looking for a video just like this!!
Yes! I must do this next! Btw I did make that lemon grass chicken… it was amazing! Thank you!
Glad u r back missed u!!!!
Looks super yummy !!! Go, Tina, go !!! 😉 My favorite Vietnamien recipe chef !
I miss you Tina!
delicious turkey pho, thanks for great recipe, have a nice weekend
The puns are so pho-nny (funny)!!❤❤
Delicious way to enjoy pho.
I became such a great home cook from watching your videos! Thanks for another great receipe! 💕
I have loved your videos for years! You always break things down so it’s so easy to understand and the recipes are delicious. I can’t wait to try this one post-thanksgiving! Thank you for what you do!
Missed you girl 😊 everything you make looks spectacular!
Back to the international food market today! Love the singing. ❤️❤️❤️
how are u such a good cook all I could do is bake